Frequently Asked Questions

Home - FAQ

Yes, Endeavour Engineering can assist with remedial engineering litigation. We offer services such as forensic investigation, and Expert Building Defect Reports to help clients navigate disputes and legal proceedings surrounding their property.
You might need to use our Expert Witness Report services if you are involved in a dispute or legal proceedings and need an unbiased, independent perspective on the issue. Our expert witness reports can be used in various legal contexts, including building, waterproofing, and structural defects.
The role of an engineer as a superintendent is to oversee the technical aspects of the remedial repair. This includes reviewing plans, inspecting the work, and providing recommendations to ensure that the repair work is completed to the highest standards and in compliance with all relevant regulations.
Yes, Endeavour Engineering are happy to provide cost estimates in our fee proposals before starting a project. We offer a free fee proposal and consultation service to help clients understand their options and costs.
If your house has been damaged as a result of construction on your neighbour’s property, you should first try to resolve the issue directly with your neighbour. If that is not possible, you may need to seek legal assistance to address the matter. You might also consider seeking the services of an engineering company such as Endeavour Engineering to assess the damage and recommend a course of remedial repair.